About Me

My photo
Hey I am Vanessa and I am 13 years old... I love adding videos and pictures to my blog. I also love showing my family and friendds my adventures on my blog :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

EASTER!

Hope you and your family had a great easter. We spent easter day with my friend Briana and my brother's friend Liam. We also had their parents come. We started easter sunday by going to the park and we bought blocks of ice to slide down the hil. Everyone had a great time sliding down. We also played kick ball. After that we went back home to hide the eggs. All the kids stayed inside while all parents hid the eggs. There were a couple of eggs that had candy and some had money. My friend Briana and I got an egg with a fake million dollar in it! It was such a great easter!
















1 comment:

  1. That looks fun!! I wanna come visit!! Looks like you had a great Easter!! Everyone is getting so big!! Your mom and Dad still look the same though!! Happy Easter!

    -Darcy

    ReplyDelete