About Me

My photo
Hey I am Vanessa and I am 13 years old... I love adding videos and pictures to my blog. I also love showing my family and friendds my adventures on my blog :)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Makutu's Island

haha here is what Majutu's Island is all about :]




"Makutu's Island is a 20,000 square foot, multi-level indoor playground in Chandler, AZ. Made for children and adults (yes, you can play too!). Our family fun center will more than impress you. While you're here, take a quick tour through Makutu's playgrounds, make party reservations or learn more about our kid's club. Join us at Makutu's Island for open play, kid's parties, sport's or school group parties, corporate events, fund raisers or a quick and delicious lunch or dinner in our cafe."

http://www.makutusisland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment